Una Vaina Bien...

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Yes, I believe in love



For me, love is the strange force behind everything that I want in life. However, the connotation of the word "Love" could be very romantic, sweet, happy, noble, rare, sexy, painful, impossible, or even stupid for someone who use it. In fact, this word has a different value for everyone and for me its value is in what I believe.

When I was I child, I can remember the sweetness of the person who took care of me, who gave me so much love and helped me when I could not live by myself. This person is my mother; she was the first person who taught me how to love with a real mother’s love.

Later, I grew up and I began meeting new people in my life. Some of them were nice, and others I wish never to have known of them, yet others are my friends. I love my friends. Why not? Yes, I love my friends and that love is different from the love of a husband for his wife or mother for her child, but is a kind of love that you enjoy. For that reason, I feel thankful for all the important people, whom I love. People who always are there in the good moments and the bad moments, when I need them, or they need me.

I always remember the advice in the movies that, if you want to be successful, you have to enjoy what you are doing. For me, this statement is a truth. I have worked with computers for ten years, and I really enjoy working with them. When I am working, time goes faster for me because I am in my world. I am not looking at my watch, waiting for the time to go home. Indeed, I always want more work.

My wife, this is my especial love, the person who changes everything. Yes, this is I believe, and I believe in my wife’s love. She is always waiting for me with the love that means everything for me. The love that I feel for my wife makes me get up every morning and go to work, feel happy, enjoy life, and scream, “Yes, Love exist.” I know there are people who have failed in love, but for me, love is the heart of everything.

Finally, I hope that you have understood what I believe and that maybe, you will practice my beliefs in your life. That is not my goal, but I would like it. It will be impossible to me to describe my beliefs without mentioning my mother’s love, my friends, and my work and of course my wife. Those people and love are part of my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home